Hi, you are logged in as , if you are not , please click here
You are shopping as , if this is not your email, please click here

Current Student Products

Student cards and transcripts for current students.

Current Student Products

Replacement for lost or stolen student card

Replacement for lost or stolen student card


Pre-payment for replacement student card (lost or stolen) priced at £10.00.

You can choose to collect your card, or we can post it to you.

This service is for lost/stolen cards only. If you need a replacement (card expired or damaged), please read the information on obtaining a student card remotely.

How will I get my card?
Card collections are from the Student Information Point located in Beech Grove House. You will be sent an email when your card is ready for collection. This can take up to 10 working days.

If you choose to have your card posted, it will take up to 10 working days to be processed, and a further 2-3 working days to be delivered by Royal Mail.  Please note that the postal option is only available for addresses outside of Leeds. If you are based in Leeds, please select the option to collect your student card. 

Do I have to pay for a replacement card?
Yes. There is a charge of £10 irrespective of the reason for the loss.

What happens if my card is found and handed in?
When a lost student card is found and handed in it is sent to the Student Documents and Visas team. We inform students by email that they are able to collect their card. Please check your university email account before applying for a replacement.

Do I need to provide a photograph?

Read More

Current student transcript



Your transcript includes details of all the modules you have taken in each year of study, including module titles, corresponding marks, and credits (for modular programmes). It also provides a record of whether you have undertaken a year in industry, or period of study abroad.

Your transcript is a complete academic record, so we are unable to amend or omit any information on it.
Read More