This is for rental of a GPS unit for use during Geological Sciences Dissertation Mapping only.
The total cost upfront is £30 and is split as follows:
• £15 rental fee for the duration of the mapping project (7 week period max) which in non-refundable
• £15 deposit that will be reimbursed upon return of GPS within agreed time frame
The rental of the GPS includes the agreement to:
• Return to GPS in an acceptable condition and in a timely fashion
• Pay for any damages or loss of the GPS, which will not exceed the cost of replacement, including the rental fee (i.e.: not more that £80 total).
• Any monies outstanding will be considered as a debt to the University, which if left unpaid, may result in delay of graduation.
GPS units will be collected from Mr Gary Keech, and returned to Mr Gary Keech, with signatures required for acquisition, agreed return date, and return.