Hi, you are logged in as , if you are not , please click here

Replacement degree certificate

Great Hall



If you are a graduate from the University of Leeds you can request a replacement degree certificate if you no longer have the original certificate.


Detailed Description

Please read the important information below before applying for a replacement certificate:

  • There should only be one original certificate so a replacement certificate can only be applied for if the original no longer exists. Please always double check before you apply for a replacement certificate that you no longer have the certificate as this new certificate will replace your old certificate.
  • If you do have your original certificate and just require copies then please see Certified Copies of the Degree Certificate in the related products section below.
  • The replacement certificate will have the exact award information as your original and will be produced on current certificate paper.
  • The degree certificate will only have your name, programme of study, classification (if applicable) and award date. The certificate will not include your marks and modules. If this infomration is required then please see the Transcripts in the related product section below.
  • The replacement certificate will take approximately 2-3 weeks to be produced and dispatched.
  • If you require the Replacement Certificate to be sent by DHL then please see DHL in the related product section below. Please note that DHL must be purchased at the same time as your replacement certificate. 
  • Students from Trinity and All Saints College (1997 - present): Contact Registry Services ( enquiries@leedstrinity.ac.uk ), http://www.leedstrinity.ac.uk